Release date: January 11, 2018
Duration: 75 minutes
Using the principles used to grow a mortgage division from $30 million to over $140mm in four years, Dan Newberry, VP of Mortgage Operations at TTCU – The Credit Union in Tulsa, Oklahoma, will discuss how to turn an organization around and become profitable.
He will show you how to:
- Redefine – How to state the goal and direction of the division or organization
- Rethink – How to build a strategic initiative within the division
- Regroup – How to harness the power of the right people
- Re-engage – How to create market displacement and reintroduce the company to stakeholders
- Review Results: The Power of Pressure Testing – How to understand organizational weakness and turn it into a strength
- Celebrate Success and Repeat – How to harness victories and motivating teams to achieve new goals
- Leaving a Legacy – building a foundation for those who follow in your footsteps
MEET THE PRESENTER
Dan Newberry is the VP of Mortgage Operations for TTCU – The Credit Union. Under his guidance, the TTCU mortgage division has grown from $30 million to over $140 million in production in four years. Newberry also started TTCU’s first credit union service organization, Integrity Title and Closing, which became profitable after only six months. Newberry’s team at TTCU was named Oklahoma Magazine’s “Best of the Best for Mortgages” and reached the level of platinum partner seven years in a row with one of the nation’s largest lenders.
Newberry is a popular speaker at corporations and conferences across the country, addressing such topics as overcoming adversity, organizational turn-around, and “The Power of Pressure Testing.” Newbery uses his own life experiences as an entrepreneur, state senator, and business man to inspire his audiences to rise above challenges and succeed in life. Newberry’s new book, The Rich Young Ruler, is an empowering story that creatively explores the concepts of overcoming adversity, building wealth, and leaving a legacy.