RELEASE DATE: MAY 3, 2021
DURATION: 6 self-paced segments ranging from 30 to 80 minutes each
Now in its 5th year, CU FinHealth has grown into the premier credit union conference for financial health and consumer well-being. This year’s event builds on the goal to help credit unions understand the finhealth needs of their members and communities and explore opportunities to help them be successful and lead healthy lives. Discover multi-sector solutions to address the drivers of financial well-being and health, learn from each other’s efforts, explore strategies for engaging new partners, and leverage technology to truly improve our members’, employees’ and communities’ financial well-being.
By the end of this virtual conference, participants will:
- Understand the benefit of making financial health the heart of your credit union’s strategy for your employees, members, and communities.
- Understand the drivers of financial well-being and health including how physical health, wealth, and place are inextricably linked.
- Be armed with at least three (3) ideas that they can take home and implement in their credit union to bring strategic focus to improving their members’ financial health.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Mike Schenk, Deputy Chief Advocacy Officer for Policy Analysis and Chief Economist, CUNA
- Brenton Peck, Director, Financial Health Network
- Samira Salem, VP, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, CUNA
- Paul Bruney, Cote Blanche Insights and Communications, LLC
- Dave Prosser, SVP, Community Development, Freedom First CU
- Carla Tardif, CEO, Family Reach
- Sharee Adkins, Executive Director, Northwest Credit Union Foundation
- David Libby, CEO, Town & Country FCU
- Erin Mendez, CEO, Patelco CU
- Taylor Nelms, Senior Director, Research, Filene Institute
- Courtney Moran, Executive Director, Cornerstone Foundation
- Samantha Paxson, Chief Experience Officer, CO-OP Financial Services
- Merry Pateuk, SVP, Industry Engagement, PSCU
- Gigi Hyland, Executive Director, National Credit Union Foundation
- Larry Palochik, SVP, Member Solutions, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues